Page 76 of 144 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 1436

Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #751
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Indeed, motherfucker. (Not in link.)

  2. #752
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ;_; You are mean...
    Thnx Cav for defending me, really nice...

  3. #753
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    say wahhhhht!? shut yo mouth

  4. #754
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ;_; lolz I'm still hurt...

  5. #755
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    >_> uh huh

  6. #756
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  7. #757
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i dont think he meant to offend you lol

  8. #758
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Been ages since I reviewed this thread.

    IRT Cata from a long time ago WRT cannibalism case in Germany: Yeah, I saw that on TV; to hell with that fucko, I'd jail him anyways or send him to some part of Africa where he can still feel at home.


    IRT N: The only time I would eat a human is if they were already dead and I would die otherwise.

    Same here. Although I'd probably die of revolt.


    IRT Xel: I hold living higher than most of my morals.

    I hold myself higher than any of my morals ^__^.


    IRT OCB: I'm pretty certain i would eat a few annoying celeberities.

    Think about it, yuck, who'd want to eat them?


    WRT bomb story: That was fun.

  9. #759
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman bout IRT Cata from a long time ago WRT cannibalism case in Germany Rofl!! He can helly sure feel at home! ^^
    My stomach wouldn't stand eating a dead human... there are some shots in Re games, that I can1t take, IRL, I'd gladly see a dead human with his inners out (this is just insane, I hate myself 'cause this, but sdadly it's true... >_&lt [img]wink.gif[/img] then I will glady threw up a real big one... and again, never, never could I eat a human, i would die instead...

  10. #760
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol coolz =]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •